Sections of this module:Introduction
What is Cloud Computing?
Benefits for your research
View all sections on one page (Printer friendly)
You have now learned the basics of Cloud Computing and are ready to dive into learning more details about the NeCTAR services and how you can use Cloud Computing for your research.
In this module, we have covered:
- The course overview
- The definition of cloud computing
- A description of common cloud services
- Common concerns of cloud computing
- The concept of virtualization
- Cloud computing history
- A brief description of NeCTAR and its services
- How cloud computing benefits your research
You are now finished with the first Module. You may continue with the next Module.