Sections of this module:Introduction
Connecting and maintaining
Resource allocation requests
View all sections on one page (Printer friendly)
You have now finished this module and should have a good idea of what is involved in working with the Research Cloud. You know which steps are necessary in order to get the Research Cloud working and keeping your VMs secure.
In this module you have learned about processes to:
- get onto the Research Cloud.
- Launch an instance and connect to it.
- Do housekeeping and take other measures to mitigate risks.
- Clean up after you by terminating instances and deleting storage.
- Get support.
- File an allocation request.
Are you curious about more details? Then the next modules will be exciting for you!
Continue with Module 6.