Sections of this module:Introduction
Accessing the object store
Controlling an instance
View all sections on one page (Printer friendly)
You have completed the last module of this course. You now know how to fully control your NeCTAR resources via the command line. In particular, you have learned how to:
- Install OpenStack command line clients
- Launch and terminate an instance
- Take snapshots of instances and relaunch them from snapshots
- Create and delete volumes
- Make backups and take snapshots of volumes
- Access the object store
- Track utilization
We hope you have enjoyed this course. You are fully prepared to get started with using the NeCTAR Research Cloud for your research!
Don’t hesitate to contact NeCTAR support if you have any further questions on how to set up and use the NeCTAR services.